Been seizure free for 6 months now, want this to be a lifetime testimony and help others with their journey

12:07:00 PM

Good afternoon beautiful people,

Hope you are enjoying the last day of May.

Of late I have been getting a lot of questions on epilepsy and decided to share my journey here; I was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2002 and through the years, i have gone through denial of diagnosis, self stigma as well as societal stigma to levels of awareness, self advocacy and advocating for others. I have learnt to live positively with epilepsy, known my triggers and continue to learn about things that help me enjoy life, pursue and accomplish what i want in life.

My current project in self care has seen me seizure free for 6 months now and i want this to be a lifetime testimony. If you or someone you know or love is struggling and you dont know what to do or where to go, kindly inbox me here or email me on info@mymindmyfunk and i will get back to you.

I am also working on a discussion either through Google Hangout or Periscope on epilepsy but in the meantime, you can watch this video about my journey so far

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe