My Juice Challenge

7:12:00 PM

I love Wednesdays in Ngong because it is market day. Usually i love just walking through and smelling the produce as i soak into the different colours.  Today I took time to get some fresh produce for my #JuiceChallenge; should have fresh juice at least once a day.

Its been a not so blissful season for me, my #seizures have been regular and that means a lot of meds...my #bipolar diaries are spilling with stories of things done and very toxic moments. Having employed new staff,  moved to a new space and activating my FREE #mentalhealth SMS line 22214, i have little to no down time.
 
I am doing a juice challenge not as a fast (I love my food) but to cleanse and detox and rid all the drugs that i have consistently put in my system since I was hospitalised in August and give my body a chance to reboot. For the next couple of days, I will share recipes and progress reports on my instagram page 
 
Have you juiced before? How was your experience? 
 
Do you want to take the challenge with me?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Does mental mental illness either contribute to or outright cause violence, murder and mayhem? The answer will likely amaze you...

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe