My mind, My Funk picked for 1% Student Battle and they did an amazing #hugSitawa event in Netherlands

1:35:00 PM

Joining the event via Skype
Good afternoon beautiful souls,

Hope you are all having a lovely Tuesday. Just dropped by to update you on #hugsitawa happenings.  Well 1% Club picked my project for a student battle where 5 students teams in the Netherlands compete on different projects. (Read more here)


My group brain storming


Listening to my group's progress


They did their pitches last week on Thursday at an event I joined via Skype.
#hugSitawa Netherlands edition

They did their first event towards the campaign which was a #HugSitawa event; Netherlands version here. See the amazing pictures here.  I am really excited to see what they will come up with towards promotion of mental health. Their group name is Friends of Mental Health and their tag is stand up for mental illness.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OH MY!!! This is just another wonderful addition of a feather to your cap Sitawa. haha and its interesting what technology(read skype) can enable us to do......you go girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe