Google Africa Connected Pre Awards (Nairobi Hopping Adventures)

9:55:00 PM

At Mamba Village for lunch with Hesey and Asurf from Naija

Today I got to meet the other ten contestants from the Google Africa Connected competition...we are all at Villa Rosa and spent the better part of our day at David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust which does orphan elephant rescue then feed the giraffes at Giraffe Centre, had lunch at Mamba Village before getting our names spelled at Kazuri Beads...it was a lovely day despite getting a seizure and look forward to the award ceremony tomorrow.

Playing a revised version of hide and seek with Sledder from Nigeria

I got my name beaded at Kazuri
Uuuh I think he likes me

The lovely lady from Nigeria brought me this bag from her collection, i am blessed\

More pictures here 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe