Event Management Workshop

9:02:00 AM


I have been a cheetah for sometime now and I have the privilege to have my first event which will be a workshop on event management.
Venue: Bomb Blast Memorial Park
Date: Tue 20th Sept 2011
Time: 9a  - 1p
Writing materials to be provided

Visit the Spotacheetah site become a member for info on other amazing activities other cheetahs are involved in. I leave you with some of the launch pix


The amazing Stef and Jaap
I just couldn't help myself,anyway I listen with my ears



Performing at the launch

All Cheetah's together

Beauties in the house


Like the Facebook page for more pix and to keep up with Spot-a-cheetah activities and follow on twitter @spotacheetah

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I would love to be there but I'm heading out of town that same day :(I would love to be there but I'm heading out of town that same day :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read this post. This post is a nice one that good collection of information..that we are corporate event managemnet company in chennai , MICE corporate event management manager in chennai , celebrity management company in chennai . That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe