a little more of your help here :-)

6:39:00 PM

Yesterday I had a chance to get my piece,'A little more' on video...it is not all that,I dont know how the sound is but hey I am a poet not a video guy plus it was an impromptu shoot after a Mental Health talk show shooting, be sure to catch it on KBC Channel one and you will hear a tit bit about my seizure affair and a word of advice.

a few long minutes later...
I didnt know uploading is this crazy...I ran out of things to do just waiting for this video to be up. I stole the set, did an amateur recording of a little more,only for  you-tube to tell me The upload failed due to an unknown error upon getting to 100%...now i need help uploading and ideas while we at it but I will leave you with behind the scene pictures for the show then the video and promise the video will be up soonest.


getting all dolled up


the lovely pool
how i feel uncomfortable in 
makeup...almost there
the awesome audience getting instructions

Related Posts:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe